Acceptance of Terms
2. Intellectual Property. The materials contained in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without the express written permission of NeuroGym, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the website. You may download or purchase material displayed on the website for non-commercial personal use only, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, reproduce, republish, display, perform, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, blog posts, audio and video, without the express written permission of NeuroGym. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with NeuroGym. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, NeuroGym. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of NeuroGym and other third parties that have authorized the use of such Trademarks on the website. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of NeuroGym or the appropriate third party. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that NeuroGym will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Disclaimer. NeuroGym makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or website's computer systems. You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with this website and you agree to hold NeuroGym, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees harmless from, and you covenant not to sue us for, any claims for lost data, work delays, lost profits resulting from use of materials or content from this website, or any other claim arising from or related to this website. The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. Use of the website is at the risk of the user. To the extent permitted by applicable law, this website is provided "as is". Neither NeuroGym nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, the website including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss of damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this site, or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if NeuroGym, or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. We do not in any way guarantee the quality, data content, artistic worth, or legality of information, content, goods or services that are transferred, received, purchased, or otherwise made available or obtained by way of this website. We do not warrant that this website will be error-free or that defects will be corrected. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We also assumes no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, posting, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. We are not responsible for any items you purchase on the website through third party vendors.
5. a) Availability of Products and Services. The information provided at this website is published throughout the world. We manage this website from its facilities in the United States of America. Information published on this website may contain references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or region. We make no representation that such information, products, programs or services referenced on this website are legal, available or appropriate in your country or region.
5. b) Daily Prime SMS Subscription Service
Neurogym reserves the right to execute the Daily Prime program from between zero to seven days of the week, and/or decrease, delay, suspend or discontinue the Daily Prime program at its absolute sole discretion.
Neurogym reserves the right, in its absolute sole discretion, to offer the Daily Prime program to customers with different levels of content value, and offer any customer, the opportunity to upgrade and pay a fee for the Daily Prime program, with different levels of content value.
6. Links to Third Party Sites. This website contains links to third party sites. Such linked sites are not under the control of NeuroGym, and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained on any such linked sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk. We have not reviewed the sites linked to the website. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement by NeuroGym of such third party sites or any goods or services offered by such third parties.
7. User Content. Anything you disclose or offer to us by or through this website ("Communications"), including e-mails to NeuroGym or its agents or representatives, or postings on interactive portions of this website, shall be deemed and shall remain the property of NeuroGym. If you send us such Communications, you are providing it to us on a NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and we will have no obligation to keep such information secret, to refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such Communications. NeuroGym is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any Communications, including but not limited to publishing, or developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such Communications. By submitting Communications to us through this website, through e-mail, or through any means other than through the procedures outlined elsewhere in this website, you hereby RELEASE NeuroGym, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, attorneys, directors, and employees from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale, or disclosure of any Communications. By uploading or otherwise providing any Communications to this website or NeuroGym' agents or representatives, you hereby grant NeuroGym, to the extent you retain any rights, the unlimited, perpetual right to reuse, redistribute, modify and create derivative works from such Communications for any purpose and in any media without compensation, and you warrant that all "moral rights" in uploaded Communications have been waived.
9. Products, Services, and Software. A description or reference to a product, service or publication on this website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by NeuroGym or John Assaraf of that product, service or publication. Products offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, through the written license or warranty provided in connection with such product. Downloading software from this website does not give you title to such software, including any files, data and images incorporated in or associated with the software. Your use of any such software shall be only in accordance with the license agreement that is included with the software or presented upon download of such software. Software available on this website is copyrighted by NeuroGym or its owner. Software may not be copied, redistributed or placed on any server for further distribution. You may not sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the software.